Monday, May 04, 2020

Lockdown day 42 - Revisit this day, May 3rd 2019

I had another welcome reminder from Google Photos yesterday. We didn't do a lot of cruising last year, though it was probably more than we'll be getting this year, so the memories are still fresh. Still, I'll rarely turn down their offer of a revisit via my photos.

We're on the Grand Union, headed north. We left Marsworth Bottom Lock that morning.

From a greater distance, this really looked like a pile of narrowboats!

You know what that is, right?

The weather was pretty good, but there was an inclination for it to precipitate from time to time.


On to Soulbury Three Locks. There was no-one else there, not even in the pub, except for a man in the car park, on the phone, who looked for all the world like Vladimir Putin!
I didn't want to risk taking a photo of him.



Okay, that wasn't the most interesting little collection of photos, but I'll value them more and more as my memories get fuzzier. Blogography is great!

*******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!