Thursday, September 30, 2021

Strange friends aboard

Rather than twiddling my fingers waiting for my surgery to happen, and rather than grieving over the cruising we've been missing, I've been happily looking through all my photos, bringing back memories of our past years afloat. One of those memories was this...

Our friend Michelle has spent several weeks with us on Kantara over the years. On one such occasion, she brought three friends with her.














More recently, our daughter Jess asked us to look after Fluffy while she spent three months doing an internship with The Reykjavik Grapevine magazine. Fluffy had been with her since tiny childhood. How could we refuse?

He started off with a bath; he'd not had one for a very long time!


That feels better!





All strange boatfellows, but we were told they all had a good time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Roger, this has made my day. What delightful photos! Thank you so much. It's given me a good chuckle!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!