Sunday, March 28, 2021

It's going to be a big day! (but don't get too excited yet)

It's going to be a big day on Wednesday. We'll be able to spend a day on Kantara. A whole day!! No overnight staying yet. But it's looking good for April 12th. From that date, we can go back to living aboard. How long it'll be after that date that we'll be able to cruise, we don't know, but things are looking up!

Until then... I have nothing to blog. Except...

>> For readers of my book, "Hints and Tips...", there's a new post on the Addendum Blog - "Update to Chapter 6 – Miscellany" <<

…and these additions to my picture gallery.












2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! That will be a great day indeed, Roger. I'll bet you can't wait! Kantara will celebrate too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're feeling as if we ought to relaunch her, bottle-of-champagne style!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!