Saturday, December 04, 2021

Some of you might find this boring

I started this blog with the intention that it would be simply a record of our life after retirement just for us. A log to look back on in the ensuing years. Then I started to get readers from all over the place, and it stopped being that diary, and became public. That was fine, of course. I was chuffed that so many people were interested in what we were doing.

Today, however, may be less interesting to some of you, but this post is written purely to remind us in future years of the fascinating major work being done currently in the canal just outside our marina. My last post included part one of the series of videos made by Alan Davies of My Narrowboat Venture fame. This one has parts two, three and four. There will be more.

I do hope that you find it at least mildly interesting!




1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I shall watch these tonight, Roger. I find this kind of thing fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!