Saturday, August 14, 2021

Attention, Harold Hargreaves!

 I do hope you read this post, Harold. I received your email asking for some photos, and tried to reply to you, but my email bounced back, with the error 

Please email again with a contactable address, and I'll be happy to help.

If any other readers know Harold, please give him the heads-up!

==============

While I'm here, I'll post these photos taken yesterday on our visit to Hughenden Manor in Buckinghamshire.

















==============

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Roger. What beautiful gardens. At least they haven't been affected by the restrictions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Val. The gardening team have certainly been very busy across the whole site. I wish I could say the same about our garden!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!