Sunday, September 27, 2020

A commercial break

This blog has picked up quite a number of new readers since March, especially in the US and Italy, and I just want to make sure that everyone is aware of my books.

All of them have had enthusiastic reviews in Towpath Talk magazine, and it's those I show below. The first three show their original covers, but they have been given new ones since the reviews, and these are the pictures on the left. The books are available here from Kindle Books, and can be read on Kindle Readers and any computer, tablet or phone.

Please go and take a look. I apologise for the strange and tiresome 'Redirect Notice' via which you have to get to the Kindle Books page when you click one of my links. It's a  new, shiny, latest version of  Blogger oddity I can't get around, but I do think the books are worth the slight annoyance.





*******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!