Thursday, April 30, 2020

Lockdown day 38 - Spot the cygnets

Really? No entries for Tuesday's quiz? Okay, but I hope at least that some of you (at least) enjoyed (at least) some of the songs I linked you to. I'll be giving you the answer in the coming days.

Spot the cygnets! This photo was taken three days ago, and the littl'uns are just about visible snuggled up next to Mum, while Dad awaits his turn to baby-sit. (Proper zoom was unavailable to me; I only had my tiny compact camera with me.) The next day, five cygnets were seen out with both parents while three eggs remained in the nest. This morning, both adults were squeezed onto the nest island and the kids were apparently cosied up with them. We watch with interest.




I ventured out of the marina for just a few minutes, just to see something different for a change.

"Hey! I'm a dad!"

*******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!