Saturday, May 05, 2018

Who'd have thunk it?

The weather forecasts were right! (And I say "forecasts", plural, because usually several of them disagree with each other. At the moment, they don't!) It's a beautiful day today! When I looked out of the windows first thing, there wasn't a cloud in the sky or a ripple in the water.




And if you're going to be picky about those very faint white things in the sky, those are not clouds. These are clouds!


But not today. Today is just glorious.





The swan is the pen I saw sitting on a nest of five or six eggs a few days ago. Today it's the cob's turn.



I spent some sunny, relaxing time sitting on a bench on the hill that overlooks the marina. The whole site canal has been really quite busy all day long, and so has the canal.



The first thing we did this morning was shopping at Sainsbury's. We anticipate going out cruising in the next few days, so we've stocked up well. The water tank's full, the fuel tank's full, and I just have a few routine checks to do before we sail away.

And the weather forecast is looking good!


2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the swans won't be attacked this year. Have a good cruise wherever you end up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I'm surprised the swans let you get close enough! Happy cruising....after the heat?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!