Now however, our will is that we should be back on Kantara. But various things have conspired to make us wait, not least Grace's unwellness (she doesn't like to say she's ill), some infection that's given her cold-like symptoms (so perhaps it's a cold!), the worst of which has been face-ache (no unkind jokes there, please). This and a tickly cough have disturbed her sleep, and it's been going on for over a week now.
And then there's been the matter of the Wills (the Last of, and a Testament) that we've been reviewing, and that's incurred delays as well. Funny that - "Where there's a Will..."
However, with Siberian weather apparently on the way (depending which weather forecast you read/watch/hear), we plan now to return to the boat on Sunday. We'll be back here at the house next month for a number of reasons, some of which I'll write about when we get there. But until then, we'll be preparing Kantara for the rest of the year ahead; there's a lot of fairly small jobs to do.
I'll have to wait and see!