Wednesday, February 01, 2017

A slidehow - Liverpool

So, yesterday's test was just that, which is why I've taken it down this morning. But this slideshow is staying, and the test's made me think that slideshows are something I'll be using quite a lot in future.

This is a small selection of photos we took on our trip down into Liverpool Docks last year. The whole journey, amongst several others, will feature in my next book.
The automatic display can be stopped with the Pause button, and you can then take over control with the two arrows. I hope you enjoy it.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, like the slideshow feature ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dulcie, I'm glad you like it all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos, Roger. Good to see so many of them again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The light shop in Slide 53 is exactly like one we have in the harbour here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Val. I think slideshows are going to be the norm in future.

    ReplyDelete