Saturday, June 11, 2016

Bloggable?

I don't think I'm likely to be doing anything bloggable for the next couple of weeks. We're back at the house at the moment, currently upgrading my laptop from Windows 7 to 10. Gulp! I've been dreading this for ages, but knowing it's inevitable.
Tomorrow, we're going to a friend's wedding. Car service and MoT test on Monday, back to Kantara Tuesday. Simon will be fitting the new inverter on the Friday (having over-run a job on Thursday and not been able to do it then). But then we'll be back here again next Sunday for various bits and pieces, including THE referendum on Thursday. Back to Kantara immediately after voting, then setting off for Liverpool on Saturday or Sunday.

Then the fun starts again!
www.albertdock.com
panaramio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!