Sunday, January 03, 2016

And a Happy NEW Year, too!

I guess I'm not alone in hoping that the weather's going to change for the new year. I'm hearing complaints from the marina.

But there are those who just seem to be able to let the weather get on with it while they stay snug inside.

But the forecast's not good.



And there are those thousands of folk around the nation who have had it really bad. And it continues. Even boats aren't immune to this amount of rain.
www.getsurrey.co.uk
www.getsurrey.co.uk
www.getsurrey.co.uk
www.geograph.org.uk

epsseaseask.hol.es
And, of course, it's not been just those on the waterways who have suffered!

scribblingsfromseaham.com
www.bbc.co.uk
www.ibtimes.co.uk
www.bbc.co.uk
So many of these properties, and thousands like them, will be unsalable after this. It makes me feel bad that my biggest personal concern is how much of the canals and rivers will be navigable come February. I try not to think about it.

Well, my book's selling quite well, and some kind readers are Tweeting positive feedback.





And just in case you're new to this blog, and have no idea what book I'm talking about(!)...


A Happy New Year to you all! May it be a dryer one - but not TOO dry, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!