Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday

We had to make a decision today; whether to travel only a short distance, leaving Stockton Locks until tomorrow, or do the whole flight today and risk having a long day. We opted for the former. We're in no hurry. So we moved on to Wigram's Turn,


descended Calcutt Locks alongside NB The River Card,


and moored just after bridge 19.





No comments:

Post a Comment